In this very hectic life I often find myself offering my time up "later" to my kids. Laundry must get done. Dishes must be loaded. Vacuuming again. And, really, these things must happen, but when I make myself just stop in the moment to be a part of their imaginations, I get that chance to rediscover the simple joys of play. What a gift! The happy magic they provide to me every day...thank God!
Monday, August 17, 2009
Ahhh, Imagination
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
outdoor nudity is also a favorite at my house. great post...good points.
Way to go, Tristan - getting in touch with his inner Woodstock self!
The boys are priceless!
I'm glad you're able to 'stop the world' to enjoy them.
Love and kisses to all,
Pop Pop
this touches my heart...i am stopping lately to enjoy my kid more and it's delightful. love the bum on tristan.
Post a Comment