that is hilarious. if wil could talk i think he'd probably ask me to carry him everywhere...and not because he can't walk...that's where we are at this point. yikes.
yeah, that is a good one. has he asked you to marry him yet? if not, that may be in your future. i can't decide if it's flattering or if it's creepy. i think i'll settle for flattering.
I would love to get him together with Sofia and Henry...stand back!
E-He has asked me to marry him and when I told him I was already married he said, with surprise and confusion in his voice, "who are you married to?" And, yeah, it's flattering in a creepy way.
8 comments:
Can I get in on that deal with Ryan?
Nik-With your new wheels, I think you should be our taxi.
Hilarious...i had a very similar conversation with a co-worker today re: her 22 year old son! funny....
wonder what kind of job you'll be driving Ryan to...you may want to stay open to the idea!
that is hilarious. if wil could talk i think he'd probably ask me to carry him everywhere...and not because he can't walk...that's where we are at this point. yikes.
he's hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he and sofia would make one dangerous pair!!!
yeah, that is a good one. has he asked you to marry him yet? if not, that may be in your future. i can't decide if it's flattering or if it's creepy. i think i'll settle for flattering.
I would love to get him together with Sofia and Henry...stand back!
E-He has asked me to marry him and when I told him I was already married he said, with surprise and confusion in his voice, "who are you married to?" And, yeah, it's flattering in a creepy way.
priceless!!!!!!!
Post a Comment