Christmas 2003, Ryan's very first Christmas. I was looking through old holiday photos and thought that these shared a beautiful story about Ryan coming into our lives. Joy to the world...well, at least to the Giorgios. Enjoy!

*
How many Giorgios does it take to give a baby a bottle?*
How many Giorgios does it take to bathe a baby in the kitchen sink?*
When we knew Charlie had "the gift."*
Nap time! One of my favorite photos of all time. We miss you Great Pop Pop!*
I'm very much in the Christmas spirit this year and feeling especially grateful for the blessings of my children and a great extended family to support Rob and I in our adventure of parenthood. Merry Christmas to all!
AND
Here's a Christmas must see:

9 comments:
Very nice... thanks, I needed that since I feel like the Grinch today.
those pics are funny!
Can you tell he is the first Grandchild?
I miss Great Pop Pop too, I think about him all the time. He spent his last Christmas with us at our house, I have video of him singing Christmas Carols.
love these pictures! and the captions are priceless!
great pics, thanks for sharing. RIP great pop pop. merry x-mas giorgios!!!!
yeah those pictures are hilarious!!!! cute baby too!
btw: please report back on the success or unsuccess of the game!
I just watched the video and am a blubbering mess. That is the sweetest think ever!
Great stuff. yes, the Great Pop Pop pic shown sleeping with Ryan also asleep is wonderful.
Careful with the Giorgio jokes, though. We know where you live, fraulein!!
Yours truly,
Paulie Walnuts
I'm always near Ryan in all of these pictures because I kept waiting for my chance to grab him and split for a secret island where we would go on adventures togethers.
Post a Comment