"There are two means of refuge from the misery of life - music and cats."

-Albert Schweitzer





Tuesday, March 3, 2009

In Like A Lion


Looks like fun? I thought it did, so I tried it. It kind of was.


A look down our Avenue.

The snow was HEAVY. Thank God Rob loves this so much because it was serious work.

While getting Ryan ready to head outside, Tristan decided to dress himself for the snow. What do you think?


Ry enjoyed playing in the snow, but I think he's more like me than Rob when it comes to being cold...not loving it. They did have a great time sledding (of which we have no photos).
Thanks Old Man Winter, now bring on Spring!





12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tristan will be Rob's snow buddy. He looks game, but Ryan seems to be asking 'when do we get to go back inside, light a fire, and have hot chocolate'?

Anonymous said...

Anonymous below is Pop Pop.

Rita Jr. said...

Jess - i love these pics and cannot believe how much snow you got! I esp. love the last pic of Ryan - so cute. Tristan - hilarious.

Now let's get on with it - we turn the clocks this weekend!!

me, dummy said...

and this is why i live in texas...

the higgins family said...

why the bike helmet?

The Giorgios said...

Oh, for sledding.

Indivero Family said...

Bring on the lamb. As I have said, yeah I'm over it.

Rob looks positively thrilled... he and Jeff would've had a blast cleaning the cars together.

Anonymous said...

i was wondering the same thing about the helmet, but now clearly understand. i also was wondering about rob's fireman boots he is wearing they don't look very warm????

The Giorgios said...

The boots Rob has on go over his hiking boots which he has on underneath.

denise, the honey crew said...

love tristan's tongue on the window and love that your tried it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

This picture looks exactly like Rob at that age.

Anonymous said...

and now the boots make sense to me