"There are two means of refuge from the misery of life - music and cats."

-Albert Schweitzer





Thursday, March 12, 2009

Snow, 70 Degrees & The King of the Little Kids

The Saturday following our big snowfall it was just about 70 degrees out. The snow on the ground and kids in shorts made for a strange day indeed. Rob started a snowball fight with the neighborhood kids which lasted more than an hour. It was hilarious. The kids were sneaky, gathered and plotted and schemed to ambush him. There was a lot of laughing.
*
Rob, thanks, this is a great memory for us all. You're still the king of the little kids.




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous. Down here in FL while you guys get to play in the snow...for those who don't know me well, I'm dead serious.
Way to go, Rob!

Indivero Family said...

I love this... Rob is such a big kid.

AWESOME!

Rita Jr. said...

Oh thank gawd, Jess. I was getting the winter chills every day looking at your last post! LOVE the contrast...

Um, that neighborhood kid in the baseball cap is really big! Oh wait - that's Rob.....red sox cap, right? ;)

You know what i love about these pics? I can HEAR the laughs and kid-screams just looking at them.....looks like a really fun time. Great pics, great post! Now bring on springtime!

Anonymous said...

great post, i as well love the contrast of snow and now snow, shorts and pants and snowball fight. rock on. looks like a blast. i also was imagining the kids screaming & laughing as they threw each and every snowball and got hit with snowballs.

poor rob is a 6-8 year old trapped in a 30 something year old body. i love it.

denise, the honey crew said...

gooooooooOOOOOOOOOOO rob!