as a word of encouragement on the paci...chris just got rid of his boys' and it was eerily easy. seriously...i was shocked. he did the old "throw it out the car window" routine one day on the way to day care. that was two weeks ago and i think they've asked for it twice and cried about it ZERO times. good luck!
4 comments:
as a word of encouragement on the paci...chris just got rid of his boys' and it was eerily easy. seriously...i was shocked. he did the old "throw it out the car window" routine one day on the way to day care. that was two weeks ago and i think they've asked for it twice and cried about it ZERO times. good luck!
btw...cutest big boy bed EVER.
E: I cannot decide which to tackle first, the paci or the diapers. Guessing the paci will be easier. I like just tossing it. We'll see...
Best part about the big boy bed is that it was free!
Tristan is adorable...even with the paci.
I miss him very much.
Pop Pop
he's so freaking cute!
Post a Comment