WOW...can one be infectious through blogging?? everyone is sick!!Hope you feel better really soon...blah is no fun. Get well soon!
it's our fault....so sorry!!!rest & feel better!
yuck! feel better! like even ryan? missing school?
D-yup, Ryan is home today and I have been instructed by his new school that I'll have to keep him home tomorrow even if he's better. They have a 24 hour well before returning to school policy...annoying.
oh yes LOVE the 24 hour rule. at least i got rid of my brood today so i could heal in peace. i do feel better, so there is hope for you yet.
Jess- If Ry is better today and you need a break, call me. I will take he and Em to the park or something.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
WOW...can one be infectious through blogging?? everyone is sick!!
Hope you feel better really soon...blah is no fun. Get well soon!
it's our fault....so sorry!!!
rest & feel better!
yuck! feel better! like even ryan? missing school?
D-yup, Ryan is home today and I have been instructed by his new school that I'll have to keep him home tomorrow even if he's better. They have a 24 hour well before returning to school policy...annoying.
oh yes LOVE the 24 hour rule. at least i got rid of my brood today so i could heal in peace. i do feel better, so there is hope for you yet.
Jess- If Ry is better today and you need a break, call me. I will take he and Em to the park or something.
Post a Comment