Of course I have political commentary with regards to Vice President choices of both parties (and I must say these choices may actually be my deciding factor), but, alas, Camp Mommy is in full swing until next week. Simply cannot sit and fully map out my thoughts and arguments with two little noise makers climbing on me. I also know my thoughts will cause a bit of a ruckus, so I need to be able to make complete arguments and be prepared to defend them.
Coming soon...
4 comments:
well i, for one, have no idea what you mean about chaos and noise. my two little angels always sit quietly until instructed otherwise. maybe there's something wrong with YOUR kids...ha!
what a tease...
Don't make us wait too long...i look forward to your thoughts.
OH, BOY, I CAN'T WAIT! GIVEN THE MCCAIN STICKER SHOWN PROMINENTLY ON YOUR SUV, I THOUGHT YOU HAD ALREADY MADE UP YOUR MIND!REGARDING THE BOYS, WE WANT MORE BLOG STORIES ABOUT THEM!! FROM DRUNKEN PARTYING IN TENNESSEE TO SLEAZY BENNYS TO POLITICS...WHEN DO WE GET TO HEAR MORE ABOUT MY TWO PRINCES?
YOURS TRULY,
POP POP
Post a Comment