"There are two means of refuge from the misery of life - music and cats."

-Albert Schweitzer





Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Just Sharing


I never, ever, ever tire of this song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FtvF4k2QaQ&feature=related

(Sorry, for the link. For some reason I was having trouble embedding.)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the share. i never heard of the artist, but i love the song and i will be adding that to my ipod.

Anonymous said...

LOVE HIM! Seen him in concert and feel in love with him even more!

Rita Jr. said...

for a long period of long time awhile back it was his music that put me to sleep every night......now every time i hear him i get sleepy & start to fade! nice share...thanks.

Rita Jr. said...

see what i mean? i was so sleepy my typing got sloppy :)

The Giorgios said...

T, you will love everything he does...even the way he talks in interviews is beyong relaxed and "cool".

L, seeing him in concert is very high on my list! Now, where is your blog?

R, Rita. Rita? Sppsst, Rita...wake up, sleepy head.

Anonymous said...

We always had music playing when Michael, Robert and Stephanie were kids. It had a very positive impact on them...all have kept music as an important part of their lives, and Stephanie has made it her profession.
Do Ryan and Tristan enjoy listening?

the higgins family said...

everything he does is amazing! i am a longtime fan and never tire of his amazing voice and the cool way about him. i would love to see him in concert, too, jess! maybe it could be our summer 2009 show?

tia - i will burn the albums for you.

Rita Jr. said...

amos lee: upcoming show - Friday April 3, 2009 8:00pm McCarter Theatre Princeton, NJ

denise, the honey crew said...

i think you and b have a date on april 3!

Anonymous said...

Yes. Dad was considered the cool dad on the block for blasting Led Zeppelin out the windows.....or funky r&b/soul...... But The Moody Blues gave me nightmares. And who could figure out why, what with lyrics like "I woke up today. I was crying. Lost in a lost world. So many people are dying"......GREAT! No wonder I had a preoccupation with death at 8yrs!!!! But, truth be told, all music was translated as dark and deadly in my head - Carly Simon (mom's favorite) looked like my pediatrician, who I was convinced would tell me I was dying every time I went for an earache! Hence...ANTICIPATION!

However, all such music has and is still a part of my catalogue....