
- While at Disney, Rob and I saw far too many obese people riding rented electric scooters. To each his own, however, being seriously overweight should not allow one to enter into the handicap line (their able bodied family in tow) and hold up the joy of a child who is truly handicap, not to mention getting preferential treatment for being, well, fat.
- As I mentioned in the last post, Ryan loves to change his clothes several times a day. The other day I asked him, "why did you change out of those pants?" He replied, in a matter of fact manner, "Mom, these pants are 15 percent more comfortable." Think Rob and I quote too many statistics around here?
- Yesterday, Tristan fired me. That's right. I was fired...from motherhood...by a two year old...for (wait for it) making him "sad." Why was he saddened by me? Because I would not let him have an ice pop after having already eaten apple crisp with ice cream. Poor, deprived kid.
- This past weekend I attended a jeans party where the average price of jeans was $300 a pair. Obviously, the person who invited me did not know I was a waste of an invitation with regards to her earning free stuff based on sales. I left without purchasing a thing. (And, for the record, they did not fit any better or worse than the average priced pair of jeans).
- The iPhone is the Swiss Army Knife of parenting. Games, flashcards, movies, YouTube...if for no other reason (not like I actually answer calls on it), I love this phone. There, I said it.
2 comments:
The admission in #5 made all the other words on the screen go fuzzy and wet. Congrats on loving your phone...finally!
You're fired? By Tristan? Christ, this kid's only two and already he sounds like Donald Trump!
I'm predicting a hugely successful business career for my little prince.
Post a Comment