"There are two means of refuge from the misery of life - music and cats."
-Albert Schweitzer
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Into the Arts...Literally
Several times a week Ryan and I pull out the art supplies and just go for it with no particular form in mind. Last week I decided that Tristan was old enough to handle markers. Yeah, there was some coloring, but also some blue marker eating. Note exhibits A above and B below. While working to get Tristan to open wide for the camera, I turned to find Ryan's artistic efforts. Yup, googly eyes on the nipples.
Every day is an adventure and a reason to drink. Cheers!
I love it!!! Please increase the reports of the latest doings of the boys. Tristan eats everything else, why not the marker? Ryan? He's either going to be the next George Carlin or an erotic artist (or both?). Fabulous stuff. These kids have PERSONALITY! Have another drink! Pop Pop
Alright, Jess, I'll change it to Bob Newhart and Norman Rockwell...but Ryan's really too colorful for either of them. Drink up...try the 150 proof rum. Pop Pop
boys....such funny little creatures. love tristan's colorful, artistic attire! and ryan? hilarious....props for being creative and switching it up! FUN!
just what i needed after another LONG day of training in front of the computer today. i'm laughing and its totally making my evening, thanks for making me smile......
i love it!!!!! this further confirms why i only allow markering when stella is elsewhere!!! i don't have a pic but sofia uses stella as a subject and markers or paints her. she painted her as pinkalicious. after my reaction, i can assure you this will never happen again.
10 comments:
Oh my god... I think I just peed my pants!
Nice pasties Ry!
I love it!!! Please increase the reports of the latest doings of the boys.
Tristan eats everything else, why not the marker?
Ryan? He's either going to be the next George Carlin or an erotic artist (or both?).
Fabulous stuff. These kids have
PERSONALITY! Have another drink!
Pop Pop
Pop Pop, that's some scary fortune telling! Where's the hard liquor...
Alright, Jess, I'll change it to
Bob Newhart and Norman Rockwell...but Ryan's really too colorful for either of them.
Drink up...try the 150 proof rum.
Pop Pop
boys....such funny little creatures. love tristan's colorful, artistic attire! and ryan? hilarious....props for being creative and switching it up! FUN!
just what i needed after another LONG day of training in front of the computer today. i'm laughing and its totally making my evening, thanks for making me smile......
i love it!!!!! this further confirms why i only allow markering when stella is elsewhere!!! i don't have a pic but sofia uses stella as a subject and markers or paints her. she painted her as pinkalicious. after my reaction, i can assure you this will never happen again.
i've lived that, my friend. well, maybe lived THROUGH that is more accurate...
oh my god!!! totally hysterical!
i LOVE it...and i love pop pop!
Post a Comment