"There are two means of refuge from the misery of life - music and cats."

-Albert Schweitzer





Sunday, February 8, 2009

A Rare Review



Rarely do I get so excited about a book that I cannot stop talking about, reading it out loud to whomever is in the room with me (mostly Rob, who is also loving it) or recommending it to every person I come across. Hilarious and brilliant and full of truths!

Warning: If you are sensitive about your whiteness and/or perceived uniqueness, this book is not for you.

Stuff White People Like By Christian Lander -- Own It Today!





2 comments:

the higgins family said...

i am sure i would like this and probably do/own/like almost everything in it. hilarious.

Rita Jr. said...

that sounds like a funny one....i'm sure i'd get a kick out of it too. I'll look out for it on my next bookstore trip!