"There are two means of refuge from the misery of life - music and cats."

-Albert Schweitzer





Friday, July 18, 2008

I've Got Nothing


All of the sudden I've stalled on the blog. Sorry all, but I've got nothing.

11 comments:

Rita Jr. said...

hey - I recently got over a case of this. bloggers block. it's okay. it'll pass. it's a bit like an ice cream headache...no worries.

the higgins family said...

i had it too...i think it's best to have no pressure to post. someone will post and you'll comment and we'll hear from you. we can't all post everyday. i have a list of things to post about but need a break from posting for a day or so.

how was the class? wil has been asleep since 9:15!

the higgins family said...

ps: nothing is something anyway. :)

Rita Jr. said...

indeed it is! :)

Indivero Family said...

Jess has nothing to say... I find that hard to believe ;)

Anxiously waiting for the block to pass.

The Giorgios said...

B-The class was great! The instructor was different (filling in for regular). She was fantastic. Her instruction was excellent, but her music...yuckola. Yoga to "Nights in White Satin"? My calm disappeared instantly and I thought about taking out her knees for making me listen to the entire song while working out. Other than that...

Oh yeah, will Wil's nap be interrupted next week for the class? Will he manage?

Nik-I'm sticking my tongue out at you.

Rita Jr. said...

Yoga in VT?

me, dummy said...

i think it's perfectly acceptable to blog that you have nothing to blog. have you READ any of my blogs? about 99% of it qualifies as much ado about NOTHING.

i said blog 3 times in the paragraph above. i think i need help.

p.s. knights in white satin - HA!!!!!!!! that really would make me MORE tense than not doing yoga at all.

the higgins family said...

i wish emily had been in class with you. she would've busted the instructor down re: "nights in white satin"....i would've died laughing. i hate that song!!!

Indivero Family said...

Back when I was a teenager my dance instructor choreographed a number to "knights in white satin"... we were the laughing stock of the dance competition, so embarrasing!

Anonymous said...

Stop the exercise program!!!!
It's affecting your brain cells. That nonsense about endorphins is just that!!!