
Okay, I confess it. I'm a blog-aholic. It's just so flippin' addictive.
Like any addiction, I think about it 'round the clock. Oh, my son is doing something cute...better take a picture to post it to my blog. Oh, my friend came to see me for breakfast...better mark the occasion on my blog. Oh, I have no food in my fridge...should I go food shopping or blog about having to food shop instead?
I know there are those that just roll their eyes at the mention of "the blog", but I like doing it...so go blog yourself if you think it's silly. I'm having a blogging good time.
11 comments:
I'm right there with you my dear... I say forget the groceries and blog away! ;)
okay - this just made me laugh OUTLOUD. I mean, i'm supposed to be working here....i have a job that has me glued to my computer ALL DAY. these blogs are a great break now and again...blog away, jessica...blog away.
i am also LIVING that. i can't tell my boss about my blog because i spend the first hour of every day updating it. shhhhhhh. don't tell.
well i love your blog and find myself on it multiple times in the day. you could kill two birds with one stone though - you could blog that you don't have groceries, then blog that you don't only blog but that you can get stuff done too (insert pic of your children in your grocery cart with a cart full of groceries).
hi, i'm back...checking again...just in case i missed something. did i miss anything?
No, you didn't miss anything, but as soon as you are missing something, I'll alert you by posting, "Hey, Emily, you're missing something." Then you can get on it, cause lord knows none of us serious bloggers can miss a blippin' thing.
Blog on!
Hey guys....guys? I know you're trying to drive friendly, the texas way but i think i'm going to be sick...pull over - I'm going to HURL.
that's it...like, i REALLY mean it. i'm a whole new person tomorrow...shut up, yes i can....i can....i can do this...
If you ever think of stopping this, there will be hell to pay.
Like, for instance, we won't let you come to Florida anymore!
okay, it's been like 4 hrs since i checked this and i have the dt's and i'm sweating like a whore in church. screw b.a. i'll talk to you again in like 2 min.hey, i don't have a problem. i can quit anytime i want. hey, get the cops out of here. I DON'T NEED HELP!!!
i couldn't agree more. i don't even know what to say because i think you've all said it all. except this: i also check my OWN blog obsessively (and not just for comments) and i am the one posting there and know when new content is there and when it's not. now that is serious.
i am obsessed with checking everyone's blogs too! matter of fact, i can't check it at school and i always make kyle (my boyfriend) cut and paste any new pictures to my e-mail so i can see them at school! thanks goodness for summer. he gets a break and i can continue to check it daily!
i
Post a Comment