
Have you seen the "Where the Hell Is Matt" videos? You must! I love this. It's so inspiring. It pools so many emotions into one videographic moment that I don't know if I should laugh, be sad, be happy...so bombarded with various feelings that all I do is cry. Let me know what it does for you.
And, doing this day in and day out would be my dream come true!
7 comments:
thanks for that...it's not even 9a on sunday and i am sitting here sobbing like a baby. i think it's wonderful and i wish i were dancing with him in every spot. what a life!
I've heard of this guy! GREAT video...great Sunday morning post. Very sweet.
You had asked what it did for me - it put a big fat lump in my throat. : )
if matt can do it, you can do it too - go for it Jess!!
i seen this guy....maybe on a late night talk show...somewhere, can't remember. but he rocks! good for him! thanks for sharing his site.
btw, i'm loving that tristan said his first 2 word sentence...been meaning to tell you that. so cute!!!
what a life, right? how exactly is he affording these forays? i'm jealous!
what does it mean that ry is NOT enjoying swim camp? has there been an about face?
Yup, started Sunday night with, "I don't want to go. I don't like it. It's hard. It's boring..." We had to offer him a "reward" (parent lingo for bribery) for going and doing his best. This morning, I'm hearing more of the same. However, that being said, he's very happy when I pick him up, but that may be because camp is over for the day. I don't know...he just not into it.
Post a Comment