"There are two means of refuge from the misery of life - music and cats."

-Albert Schweitzer





Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day, Rob!

Happy Father's Day, Daddy. We love you more than words or actions can express!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Jessica,
This picture and the accompanying comment brought a tear to my eye.
Bless you!
Pop Pop

denise, the honey crew said...

sweet boys. i know with the direction of you and rob, these boys will grow up to be fine, giving men. happy father's day!

Rita Jr. said...

Great pic! Very cute...hope you & your family had a nice day today.

Anonymous said...

Happy Father's Day Rob!
What a great picture Jess. It made me go AWWWWWW!

Indivero Family said...

Happy father's day Rob. Jess, it could be the hormones but I cried when I saw this photo, so precious.

me, dummy said...

daddies have their moments, don't they? great pic, by the by...

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this picture!