On Sunday, Tristan took his first steps! We couldn't be happier. He's still a little chicken and will not walk on his own unless prompted. We do have video, but as of now, it appears to be too big a file to upload to Blogger. I hope to get some help from Rob (since I can't figure it out on my own)to get it up on this blog for you all to see. Please check back to see the first steps.Tuesday, May 20, 2008
First Steps
On Sunday, Tristan took his first steps! We couldn't be happier. He's still a little chicken and will not walk on his own unless prompted. We do have video, but as of now, it appears to be too big a file to upload to Blogger. I hope to get some help from Rob (since I can't figure it out on my own)to get it up on this blog for you all to see. Please check back to see the first steps.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I know I have said it before, but I just want to eat his cheeks.
First steps... very exciting. Now the real fun begins ;)
fantastic! i can't wait!
by the way...this kid is CUTE.
he's soooooooooo cute! i want to see the video!
My little Tiger Tank is now walking? All right!!! Go, Tiger.
Jessica dear, I know you like to work out when time permits. Now you have the perfect partner: let Tristan loose in the back yard for one hour each day...and stay right with him!
Love and kisses,
Pop Pop Giorgio
I wuv my lil' sweetness.
Post a Comment