From the Desk of Rob: It was a good trip. I think Mike is flexing here, too bad for him I can still kick his ass. We did not know at the time that Jessica was pregnant with Ryan. Little Bug's been to Mexico.
maybe then.....but SINCE Ryan has graced our lives, you are now a mushy, lawnmover pushing, gutter cleaning, backyard grilling, with a beer swilling SUBURBAN HOUSE HUSBAND. Go wash the mini-van before I kick YOUR ass......
Keep opening that mouth and we'll make sure Jessica uploads a REAL "band" pic: you and Steph complete with 80's sprayed metal hair...... Ozzy & Lita Ford's bastard children.
Hey Jessica, You failed to mention how you guys almost missed the boat by getting lost on motorcycles during one of our port visits. That WAS a fun trip, though. Pop Pop Giorgio
3 comments:
From the Desk of Rob:
It was a good trip. I think Mike is flexing here, too bad for him I can still kick his ass. We did not know at the time that Jessica was pregnant with Ryan. Little Bug's been to Mexico.
maybe then.....but SINCE Ryan has graced our lives, you are now a mushy, lawnmover pushing, gutter cleaning, backyard grilling, with a beer swilling SUBURBAN HOUSE HUSBAND. Go wash the mini-van before I kick YOUR ass......
Keep opening that mouth and we'll make sure Jessica uploads a REAL "band" pic: you and Steph complete with 80's sprayed metal hair...... Ozzy & Lita Ford's bastard children.
Hey Jessica,
You failed to mention how you guys almost missed the boat by getting lost on motorcycles during one of our port visits.
That WAS a fun trip, though.
Pop Pop Giorgio
Post a Comment