
Today was a schizophrenic weather day. It rained and then the sun came out. It rained and then the sun came out. The sun was out...and it was raining. Ryan and I didn't know what to make of it and were not sure if we should venture out to the playground or not. So, we stayed in and played (until our playdate with Emi, that is).
He decided that he was a Knight. His name was, "Sir Handsome Charming Knight," and I had to refer to him by that title. If I slipped up and called him "honey" he'd say, "Mom, I'm Sir Handsome Charming Knight." Love it! I was given the title "My Royal Beautiful Queen." Come on...what Mom doesn't want that title? Can I keep it? He placed an invisible crown on my beautiful head and we ate invisible food. We feasted our hearts out on imaginary bananas and caffeinated soda (a treat in Ryan's mind since he can't have either). Afterwards, we ended wars and brought peace to all the lands (the living room).
I LOVE playing with Ryan! And I got to be queen for a day! Thanks Sir Handsome Charming Knight!!! Let's do it again really soon.
The End.
3 comments:
He has a very vivid imagination! It wouldn't surprise me if he turned out to be a good writer and a good story teller.
We'll see. He certainly is an interesting little guy.
Love and kisses to all,
Pop Pop
that's fabulous! of course, i am confused since i thought my beautiful royal queen was your real name...
this is great. kids' imaginations are so fresh! if the queen would oblige, i know of a 4 year old princess in texas that would be thrilled to to have sir handsome charming as her knight!
Post a Comment